Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lion Cubs Series

Last night I was going through some of my Africa photos and discovered (or, rediscovered ...) some photos that I had previously marked as "not good." After looking at them again, I realized that I too quick to dismiss them. They're actually pretty good photos. The cubs don't photograph as well as the older lions primarily because their coloring is softer and photographs differently. They also haven't developed all the features of an adult lion that is so beautiful to photograph. The curves and shape of the head, jaw, nose, etc. aren't as strong. But these are gorgeous little cubs and they'll be magnificent lions as well.

Here's a few sample shots. The entire Cub Series can been seen on my photography website which you can find here:











Animals Matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment