Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anticipation

Only 3 more sleeps and I'm Africa bound! I think I've organized everything pretty well and the packing shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, I'm only allowed 1 carry-on and 1 checked bag so my carry-on will be quite loaded since I have to carry all my photography equipment and stuff I don't want to risk to the airline.

This week is being spent on last minute hair appointments, doctor visits, and making sure everything is set for my friend who will be house-sitting for me while I'm away. Had the A/C serviced today since it's supposed to get into the triple digits while I'm gone. Still have to wrap up quite a bit of work-related loose ends and make sure my back-up will be apprised on any contracts that I've been working on. Then it's just a matter of packing on Thursday and then I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment