Monday, July 26, 2010

Amai

Today is Monday and it's 8:18 am here. I had the morning slot off so I'm able to catch up on some posting. I requested cub sitting since I haven't done that yet and I'd really like to spend some time with the three little cubs and get some shots of them. Then later I have lion enclosure cleaning, and then elephant herding. The enclosure cleaning isn't too bad, but I'm really looking forward to the elephant herding. I love spending time with those elephants!

Here's some shots of elephants from a couple days ago; I hope to get more shots today. I believe there's also a polo match sometime today and they've offered to teach any interested volunteers in playing. If I have time after enclosure cleaning, I think I'll give that a try. Then later tonight we're supposed to have a lunar ride, which is a horse ride by moonlight around the park, which should be fun.

OK, here's some of the elephant shots. Here's Amai:


Silhouette of the elephants:


Amai and me:


And Amai again:


I think this may be Checha (not sure):


That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment